Thursday, December 06, 2007

#70.

I FINALLY STARTED WORK!! ((:

erm. first day of work,
SUPER BORING. and the thing i dreaded most. memorising skills. omg.
karine gave me one stack of brochures, all about different courses yamaha offers, and i tell you. NO FUN AT ALL. HAHA.
arnd 2 plus christine brought me to the bank, teach me how to go about. then go back and memorise AGAIN. went home for dinner, cuz wanna save $$. HAHA.
anyway, after dinner went back, helped mummy buy things, then sat at front counter and observe. okay, i know i look damn free in front. but i was really bored to tears lah. and my phone was in locker. sad sia! and karine went home super early. like 6plus. then i was attached to a senior there, liza. taught me quite alot, then aries brought me to check studios. at first will leave things out, but after that got the hang of it. hahaha.
and i know this guy!. his name is alvin, and i've seen him since i was sec 2. dunno why, can remember. then sec3 that time, go ting's hse, entered same lift as him and his mum. and i spent a good 3 hrs trying to recognise him. hahaha.

2nd day, not so boring. at first report for work, karine ask me read brochures again. i was like. er.. orh. hhaha. then went outside with liza. then got more things to do. like filling up registration forms, updating teachers' files, call parents and students, and entertain customers. at first abit stunned, but got the hang of it.
then got one colleague called chen cheng. super nice. very gentle and demure. haha. erm. she's nice to me, give me things to do, and teach me how to use the system. actually must call her chen cheng, but i called her jiejie. haha. also got one more, called liping. at first she look so cold. but after that when she teach me how to update file and stuff, then start to talk. then go check studio with her. must lock the emergency doors, and it's kinda eerie. when the place only got u one person. can die of heart attack. check studios is fun. haha.
darling's teacher talked to me. at first thought he know me liao. but is not. so just talk lor. HAHA. haven't seen miss teo.. cant imagine her reaction when she sees me. HAHAHA. saturday. haha.

OH. still got one staff, called wen min. very sweet looking. she will smile at me de. but dunno why, feel like not close to her. she also cold cold de. haha. i think i prefer herbert and felicia that side de. the retail side. all like so close., and like so together .HHAHA. but i'll be there next year. so, yeah. do what i can now. (:

it's soo cool. on sat and sun, my bro and sis will be like. HAHA.

sorry darling, cant spend time with u during lunch and stuff, but will make it up to u for dinner. ^^