Saturday, December 01, 2007

#69.

it's saturday!
HAHA. went basketball with bro, sis, and daddy. had alot of fun, and also laughing fits. haha.
yesterday slept at 2+ am, and at 12 midnight, sms-ed mr siow to wish him happy birthday. erm. was a few minutes late, but still okay bah. haha. his reply was, : thanks for reminding me. im 18 this year. =.=" whether 18 or 80, just happy birthday! HAHA.

anyway, slept all the way until 10+ am, only to realise everyone went to the market. leaving me all alone at home. and MUMMY FORGOT MY BREAKFAST! T.T

I JUST HELPED MUMMY SAVE 20 BUCKS!. HAHA.
cuz i just burnt her the full hsm2 soundtracks. and it saved her from buying the cd for the 2.
HAHAHA.

i almost killed my sis just now. really pissed me off. wanted me to put songs into her phone, tell her my software dun support her model, dun believe me. gave me a shock. i thought my phone cannot connect liao. if really cannot ah, i think i will kill her liao. HAHA.

he's now at bugis, go see studio i think. haha. what a lucky fellow. can do such stuff.
and jing's at tm now. buy her mum's present. haha. sorry wor, cannot go pei you. will make it up to u. (:

IM SOOO BORED.
gotta do homework. if not ltr say i never listen to him. HAHA. read this, and give me some credit okay.