Thursday, November 01, 2007

#38.

one more paper to go.

the paper which would determine my career in two years time.
but im not studying. oh gosh. i gotta mug.

yesterday went to collect my contact lens, and this handsome guy helped me. haha.
really helpful, and nice. haha.

went to tm and cs just now with eugene, jinhwee, afiq, jing & may, to look for mrswong's bday present. actually had something in mind, but cuz this year didnt take alot of nice pictures, so we put it till next year.
went to artserve, and the puzzle there is like damn expensive. we then headed for lunch. went to cs to eat, and after eating, sat there and rot. crapped and laughed about things. jinhwee left first, then went walk walk abit, wanted to ask about my contacts, but that guy not working today. so didnt go. then went to buy bbtea, and afiq wanted to sit again. haha. and he chose this particular place, which brought back memories, when we were waiting for a friend at that time. but didnt want to remind myself, so went to call jude to distract myself. started toking again, and had fun. may then received this sms which pissed me really off. next time dun ask me for help. i wun help. bloody hell... make me go thru all the trouble, nevermind. after that tell me cancel everything, and then tell me to do again. either u find a way to solve it urself, or too bad for u. cuz i dun want to trouble mr leung again. im sure he will feel irritated with the way we do things.

emaths paper that day was okay. couldnt imagine myself getting an A1. so near yet so far. just hope that i get it. i just wanna get it over and done with. as for music, i'll try this year. im sure i wun get a distinction. but next year, im determined to get it. haha.

cant wait to start work. cant wait for grad nite to be over. cant wait for the chalet to be over. cant wait for the personal chalet. haha. cant wait for everything to be over.

i'll be back. (: