Sunday, June 17, 2007

#23.

Darling just let me kiss you once more;
Before you slip away from my heart like a ball;
No matter how hard, i would still ring you a love-call;
Somehow or rather,
I still love you to the ULTIMATE CORE!

Literature poems i might not be so fluent;
Our feelings for each other must be congruent;
It's true love which is now very common;
Our affection flourish NOT dormant. (:

Absence makes the heart grow fonder;
Taking your feelings and hand, i promise not to blunder;
If you've never found true love, let me be the founder;
Arrr, i still love you my wonder! (x

This be the last if it means my life to obtain your trust;
For i make sure getting your rose-tainted heart is a must;
Tears from my eyes are sure to make your soul rust;
Losing you is as good as turning everything sweet into nothing more than dust;
With a blow of sweet nothings and polishing, rough ends removes in a gust;
To gain your love, it's those heart-melting spells that i cast. (x

Love comes knocking at your door step;
Leaves a package of rose that makes you sink to a depth;
Pass me your life & i will assure it happiness that is well kept.

Spring summer autumn winter;
Your love is as simple as sugar with butter;
Or perhaps it is as fabulous as chocolate bitter;
These feelings i simply can't bottle;
And kissing you till that snowy winter;
Just one glance from you makes my heart tremble a little;
Cuddling close together with your love, that never leaves like FEVER. :D

Look out for that dazzling star whenever you daze into space;
I would still polish till it shines brightly, whether be it rain or haze;
My love explodes to your lips as though in a race.

Are you waiting for him to set your heart ablaze;
For him to always kiss you to sleep on all days;
For him to hug you so tight until it's like a craze?;
Aww, those romantic days. =D

chanced upon this at a friend's friendster account.(: