Tuesday, December 05, 2006

#o4.

im back!

but a sadder fate..no keyboard..hahas.

last saturday,some WEIRDOS came and created trouble.
they claim to be pastors,and do not force people,but they did things that showed otherwise.

and on sunday,when i told grandad i was leaving, he actually GRABBED me!!we were all shocked.
stayed there till about midnight..

cousin started work yesterday..SO ENVIOUS..
oh yah..when u read this,GIMME UR LINKIE!!!

jingjing jiejie came back from china(i think) ytd..i was told that grandad loved me and her the most..what to do?ren jian ren ai..hahhas..

i love kelda & kelsi!!they are soooooooo cute!!

i think i hit jude's head when sliding the door..if i did, im sorry!!but dont suan me.please~...

sat right behind him today..think only sylvia and me were freezing..my hands even went numb.
oh what memories i was reminded of..

haiiz..wun be coming online soon, but i'll be back!!

today's yes 933 dj jiahui's bday..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! LOVEYA!

my hands' sour now..=)