Saturday, March 19, 2011

#892.

Today is Yuan's 19th birthday!!!!






Okay so this is the third birthday I'm celebrating for him, every year I look back at our photos and I recall how life was in the past and how much we've changed, how much we've grown.

I remember his 17th birthday I planned a surprise that night, the epic 'my friend passed me the cake through the bus door', totally unforgettable cause he was least expecting the cake to come like that. And he believed that I baked the cake. That oh-so-familiar four leaves choco exotic. It's my favorite cake and I get them for most of my friends' birthdays. Like ck's, Muhd nur, etc. And people eat it and go wow it's nice! So they buy that cake too and now I'm sick of it already. Hahahah and then the cake cutting at downtown east ehub, he even sent me home that night when we were just best friends. Yuan will then go 'yeah right best friends! Hao Jie Mei huh!' and he'd hold my hand, telling me silently that all those HJMF thing was bull shit cause we ended up together HAHA

So one year later was his 18th birthday, like a few days before his birthday I decided to bake a cake to test it out (never baked cakes before, only cookies), and a mean joke he made, stopped me from baking a cake. Till now. So yuan you see, women have wonderful memory. I can't remember when Beethoven was born, or where Haydn composed the 104 symphonies (actually I know la, it's London). But I'll never forget that comment of yours :<

So on his 18th birthday I failed to surprise him with his clique cause of he a lvls block test, and so with four of his orientation juniors we celebrated his birthday.

Thinking back, I think I suck at planning birthday parties or surprises. But this year I managed to surprise him! Okay I think biggest success factor goes to him in army and so he doesn't know what I do outside! HAHA

So for some reason I was preoccupied with history presentation, his card and his present, I totally didn't plan for tomorrow. Even the cake I didn't get!! :(

Today his aunt called me, asking me to go choose piano with her tomorrow! I told her it's his birthday and I'd be picking him and all, then she asked me what's my plan for tomorrow. I laughed and whispered, actually i've no plans for tomorrow leh. So embarrassed to tell them I didn't plan anything for my boyfriend. They must be thinking, what kind of girlfriend is this man!! His mom asked if I have plans and we were like, hehehe no plans leh.

Sigh. I really hope we still have fun tomorrow and he enjoys his day tomorrow. Oh! Maybe we should go to the jewel box! :))))

Okay gonna hurry finish up my history work and paint my nails for tomorrow! Heh heh can't wait to see my love again! Though every week it's that weird feeling I face before he books out. That 'what if it becomes an unhappy weekend' feeling. Hope everything goes well!

Tata!