Monday, February 28, 2011

#886.

Yuan called me. and i broke down. the history assignment is really driving me nuts. But everything yuan said in the short phone conversation really empowered me so much. I'm really amazed how much he could cheer me up with that simple few words.

He made me wonder why the hell i even felt insecure about us for the past two weeks. He just totally made me realise whatever i was thinking was totally uncalled for. And he really made me miss him so much at the moment. It's like such moments i really want to hug him and tell him how much i love him. Well i still did la of course but i really can't wait to see him. this time round we're going to get it right. :)

It's 3.40am, i'm about 75% completed with the essay, dont know what i'm writing but i really just wanna come out with the essay and that's it.

Dont think i will catch much sleep since i'm meeting cass at 9am at bishan!

Gonna get muhd nor a cake and we're gonna throw him into postman walk so exciting! But i'm going to catch some sleep later and at svf! Seriously need to sleep because i'll be stuck with like a test on tuesday, and teaching on thursday before yuan returns on friday! Awesome much.

Looking forward to my first lesson with chubby!

Yuan's auntie wants me to go choose piano with her, for nathan! which day should i arrange it to be? And it's kinda exciting cause i'll be like going out with her for the first time, without yuan. Just like how i was alone with his mom and aunt at tekong. Lucky zhenye was there!

Okay back to my essay, goodnight!