Sunday, February 27, 2011

#884.

so tempted to go over to tumblr!

it's study break, how fast it's half a sem gone alr.
but now i'm like stuck with a stupid essay which is so bloody hard to churn out.
but i have to get it done because tomorrow i'll be going down to SVF!
Come on rach, if you can't then you must!

Pretty awesome two days spent with yuan, actually only about 24 hours to be exact but nevertheless i still had fun.

Yesterday was spent slacking and making him food which i promised every book out will be different. Funny promise i feel like a housewife but then again i really find joy in making food for him! I like how he praises my culinary skills :)

He had dinner at my place, before we spent quality time and then he went home to sleep and came over in the morning. He left most of his stuff here and he was surprised i didnt check out the cool stuff! well i only helped him to wash his bottle and wore his funny cap HAHA!

We then spent more quality time together and i made him breakfast. poor yuan was feeling sick but he sacrificed resting time to be with me. feel really touched :')
then helped him to pack his stuff, attempted to fold his sleeve for him but damn fail and i ended up painting my nails while he folded the complicated sleeve HAHA

Then went for a late lunch, walked around to look at hamster cages and then we went back home so that he could get his stuff, get dressed and i really like the way he wear his stuffs i feel so proud of my man!

Went to pasir ris with him, and he bought me an army bag from that army shop there, for me to bring to camps! how sweet of him right, he complained that everytime we buy a bag to share i end up using it and he doesnt get to use it BUT it's not my fault! I offered to let him carry it but he claims it's gay! Well so who chose it in the first place? :)

Okay tomorrow yuan will be going outfield, wont be contacting me for the entire week till thursday night maybe and he'll be booking out on friday! kinda excited to meet him alr but it's a lvl results :/

i hope he'll be well by tomorrow, so that he can complete this field camp safely and happily, i have faith in my man, he won't screw things up! This is really why i always feel so damn proud of my awesome boyfriend. can't wait to give him a big bear hug!

His birthday is coming in 20 days, already making plans and preparing his birthday present i hope he'll like his card!

and why am i here? cause i really feel so damn crappy about the history essay and i need to release my stress and he hasn't called me. i. need. encouragement.