Sunday, January 02, 2011

#876.

Woahhhhh it's 2011 already! Hi 2011!

2010 was a good and a bad year. I remember 2010 started out badly, I was totally not looking forward to it but time really flies a year has passed!!! It was a year filled with unhappiness, difficult decisions, risks, and really, faith and trust that things would find a way to work out.

Arrival of the new year was awesome, spent 4 hours at marina square Mac playing daidee and monopoly deal! Damn fun and yeah after that was squeezing, fireworks, squeezing and more squeezing.

Funny fact, everytime ever since nomadic black!, when we see someone jaywalking Yuan and I would naturally think and say: Orh hor! Jaywalk minus five stars!!! No integrity!!!!! HAHAHAHA what difference I make to them! :> it's like MXE teaching me not to use the word t-r-y! It got stuck so MXE, well done k :)) HAHA

So 2010 was filled with school, withdrawal, contract signing, new school, new responsibilities and probably one of the most important things now, difference making.

Life at akoe is awesome. When I say awesome it really doesn't stop at awesome. The place which pushes me out of my comfort zone, the place which forces me to change for the better and the place which makes me happy when I make a difference and upsets me when I don't. You probably have no idea how much tears I shed when I realise I failed to make a difference. Hopefully one day these people whom I think I failed will not fail me.
Oh and also the place which brings me to many many difference makers who also make awesome friends. Friends who will clean each other's tears, hug one another when our heartstrings are tugged, friends who laugh at and with each other, friends who never fail to zeng each other HAHAHA

And of course the rocky road of love and life.

Those uncertainties, those unhappiness, those confused and stressful moments, those insecurity, comes with all the happiness, laughter, love, appreciation, many more to say but I just wanna say it hasn't been easy, the journey was tough but we made it through.

So what I wanna say to you, yuan, watching the fireworks with you don't just mean the video taking or the amount of taxes it cost our parents and friends, but it signifies the celebration of our hard work, our determination and our perseverance. All the sacrifices we made for each other, all the fights we had with each other and ourselves, it really hasn't been easy and WE MADE IT.

So the arrival of 2011 only reminds me that if I could do it in 2010, I can do it in 2011. Yes I can! And if I can't, then I must!

MXE is coming home in 12 days Omg I can't wait missed her so very much!!!!