Saturday, October 16, 2010

#873.

I'm thinking of taking up a second 'instrument', Mr Poon charges 80 bucks per hour. Should i?

Today is a bad day because i have cramps. Felt so bad that i didn't even go look for yuan to study together. Even though we didn't meet up, today is a love-filled day. I really could just survive with his love and i don't need any friends.

But that's not really true, i still get bothered when i think people don't like me. Thinking too much? i don't know and i don't wanna care. If people were interested to call me out, they would. So i'm no longer going to think whether would they ask me out cause if i truly mattered, they would.

Yuan is doing pull ups now. (AGAIN)
Gonna lie in bed and enjoy the aircon and stop my cramps from attacking me.
Hate this time of the month.