Friday, September 10, 2010

#866.

I realised i have had lots to blog about over the week, but somehow i ended up not blogging.

Monday i went to Woodlands Ring Pri, lims was my 'mirror' and we were dead beat after half a day! Had good experience, every camp has its takeaway, whether indoors or outdoors. There was a really really cute girl named lovelle in our class! Luckily i brought my polaroid!! :D

On tuesday, yuan came and brought me to school. After PS we went for lunch, brought him to that nice western food store! I didn't disappoint him! HEH and after that he waited for me while i had music tech, but in the end we didn't go home together because he had to go home to accompany zhenye while i had dinner with my dear parents, granny and godpa!

On wednesday, yuan and i went to sengkang pri to do a 4hour indoor camp. Had alot of fun at his place, can't wait to spend such quality time with him and his brothers.
<3

Thursday was a family day for both of us, spent time with our respective families. Love times like this too! :)

And today, met up with weiwei and yuan, we went for lunch and because library was closed, we went to my place to study :)

K yuan's pestering me to sleep now. so bye!