Wednesday, August 04, 2010

#854.

I just realised i haven't been blogging!!!

Well, everyday i go home feeling so tired so i don't even do my work, i just chat with yuan and then i go to sleep.

Homework, not done. I need some discipline!! Yuan has been scolding me when i don't do my work. HAHA tough on him!

K so last friday, yuan came down specially to have dinner with me. How nice of him! But i got damn annoyed by someone because everything i wanted to eat i couldnt just because she didn't want to! OMG damn pissed at her! But anyway i enjoyed dinner with yuan :)
So after that he sent me back to school while i went to attend the masterclass and he went home!

We then met up on saturday for dinner with my family! With the invitation from uncle jeff! Of course i enjoyed my time, time spent with yuan is always so precious and lovely <3

K so oh! Sunday!!! I went to watch Despicable Me with weilun, vincent and xinwei!!!
I wanted to watch with yuan but he has no time for movies :( But nevertheless i enjoyed th movie!!! And i'm so gonna get the DVD when it comes out, i'll watch it again with bro and sis, and with yuan of course :)

And monday i met up with yuan at AMK to give him a surprise! Random surprise, not some anniversary or occasion AHAHAHAHAH
In the end i accidentally brought his wallet home :(

And tuesday, yesterday, yuan came down to take his wallet, to do shopping with me and my friends, we went to have beancurd, he waited for me to end school and we had dinner with the AK guys!

And today i went to Yishun thinking of looking for mr poon but yuan ended early so i didn't enter school!
I love every moment spent with yuan.
And i feel so loved when he tries to cheer me up. Not that he really succeeds, but when he feels sad he can't cheer me up, i feel so bad and sad i cheer myself up so that he wouldn't feel so upset.
Okay whatever. i feel so sleepy :(

I. NEED. TO. DO. MY. WORK.
LIKE. TOTALLY.