Monday, July 19, 2010

#846.

K so the reason why i was sick, and yuan was sick too, and xiuxiu and keekai too, because of the satay bee hoon we had!!! But i didn't really eat it! i only took the veg on top! :(

Anyways today was school and it was quite funny. School's always funny and everyone would be like cracking up and stuff. I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow cause tomorrow's a long day and there's a concert at 8pm we're supposed to attend :( i wanna go home/ go out with yuan!

Today i met up with yuan and because i made him wait for me, i redeemed my 'sin' by buying him a cheesecake from TCC! How nice of his girlfriend rightttttt :D HAHAHA and then we went to The Cathay, wanted to watch Despicable Me but it was sold out :( really damn sian and we were both not feeling well so we went to eat instead! After that yuan sent me home, we took the longer and more expensive route, and we starting taking pictures!! :D (Y)

We then walked a long distance home, my bag was sooooo heavy and i was so damn tired! :(

Anyway yuan is really an ass.

Me: Should i bring my polaroid?
Yuan: bring la :)
Me: K! i squeezed into my bag alr!
Yuan: You so fat, how you do it?! Is it stuffy in there?

HOW RETARDED! He made me laugh in the train. HAHAHAHAHAH

Oh and last night he totally made me smile to sleep too!!

Me: I know its embarrassing so i ask you ah, how to go to peninsula?
Yuan: I thought we went there together before?
Me: No...
Yuan: Then who was it i walked hand in hand with to peninsula?
Me: I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO PENINSULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K he was joking la, he mixed it up with going to far east. HAHAHAHA asshole!

I hope to see him soon!! :D
(L)

K i need to do homework now if not michelle's gonna kill me!!!! I hope she sees this HAHAHHAHAHAHAH