Wednesday, July 14, 2010

#843.

I haven't been updating this space properly and haven't been uploading pictures. Now i wanna upload ONE picture but this uploader is being such an ass. And i got homework to do and i need to sleep early. So i'll just cut short!

Today was orientation (without the rahrah) and i found out Phoon Huat is just beside my campus. Mad happy and i kind of like my timetable but kind of don't like it cause my busiest day is also yuan's free-est day. Damn it. but anyway he'd soon be really free and we can meet up alot more often! :D

We haven't been taking pictures (except on my polaroid) cause we spend so little time together we don't find time to take pictures. We just spend time together HAHAHHA and on sunday when he came for dinner, we (I) took two funny videos for him to watch when he's free/upset/stressed. Time for him to make a video for me too!!!

Anyway i met up with him for dinner and we coincidentally met keekai and xiuxiu so we had dinner together! It's fun meeting up with my old friends!! I miss them so much man! :(

Yuan then sent me to block 1 and he insisted on watching the video in the bus. So embarrassing but he doesn't care!

Had alot of funny conversations and by the way he chooses facial foam like a girl. He thinks he's lesbian. HAHA
And i like him to stroke my hair and he likes to stroke my hair. Okay random but i feel kind of hooked on to typing!

K anyway i'm looking forward to campus life at NAFA and i'm gonna work hard! Today's only orientation (not even first day) and yuan told me to quit school. Whatthehell right!

And i really miss my long hair and i can't wait for it to grow out and do smth to it. I need my long hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K so i'm going to bed now BYE.