Monday, June 28, 2010

#833.

Today i went to ITE College East, and then with the 'kids' i went to GB Campsite with them! Totally different experience, and totally different age group of kids i normally handle!

Was a little, or rather VERY lost cause i totally didn't know what to do! And the ulcer on my lip didn't do me justice :(

In short, ALOT TO LEARN.

K so let's focus on the happier stuff. HAHAHAHA

The kids are like funny and rowdy but i think deep inside they're nice! HAHAHA so they played the minefield game, just srsly ALOT more dirtier than last year's!!! Luckily i didn't bring extra shirt!! HAHAHHA

So after that peiyun and jerrald(newly appointed BFF) drove limhui and i to AMK. Went to have selegie bean curd on the way! HAHA i totally had no idea man. After that i met up with my love and we had dinner together! :D

We had Pepper Lunch again cause i wanted to see if that day's vomit was because of the Pepper Lunch, and apparently not cause till now (11.30pm) i haven't vomited. HAHAHAHHAH

K so i'm gonna see the AK guys and Xueer on sunday! :D
Have to return her her watch cause she left it in my bag! And i feel so tempted to buy her another one cause hers is spoilt! HAHAHHA
I hope she doesn't read my blog cause i wanna surprise her!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

K i'm gonna talk to my boyfriend now and so goodnight world! :D