Thursday, June 17, 2010

#825.

K so yesterday was my birthday, also my chinese birthday AND dumpling festival or whatever festival you call that. HAHAHA

So early in the morning i went to godpa's house with chia mary to do prayers, and then i got prepared when we got home while yuan made his way to my place!

Yuan then stayed around for awhile before bringing me to Mr. Punch restaurant!

I like the setting of the restaurant!


It was a REALLY good decision to go there! We were like, next time we'll bring our kids here to view the toy museum and then we'll dine here again!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So we ordered a set lunch each, it's a 3-course meal and worth for money!
The soup of the day was Cream of Mushroom and when the waiter said it, he was like, Oh that's great!! HAHAHAHAHA and he gave me that ^^ face!

This is my main course!! Pacific Cream Dory. Quite impressed by the decoration and quality was there!

Yuan's main course, Baked Chicken Roll! I liked it too!! HAHAHA


The dessert was cream based pudding but i forgot to take a picture of it! It's nice and yuan loves it! I didn't love it cause it was too creamy :( Anyway it came in this small petite cup. I like the cup more than the dessert!
HAHAHHAHHA



So after that, we paid the bill, we then walked around Bugis Junction before going back to Tampines to meet my family for dinner!
So we went to Icing Room to get the birthday cake, and i think that's like one of the happiest moments of my birthday! It was total fun doing it together with my loved one!


Yuan thinks it's ugly, i think it's messy but i still love it!
It's damn funny, we just drew without planning and in the end it went like, "<3 ZY Happy birthday Yihe". Totally distorted la!! HAHAHAH
We then went to BBQ Chicken to eat (bad decision) and cut cake!




So my birthday wasn't like a 'SURPRISE!!' thing, neither did it consist of flowers or balloons.

But that wasn't really as important as i thought it would be, cause ultimately i'm still blessed to have him celebrate my birthday for me, and with my family later on.
It may not be the best, but he definitely did his best.
Thank you for giving me yet another happy memory to keep in me.
I love you! :)