Monday, June 14, 2010

#819.

I TOTALLY HAVE NO PATIENCE.

I was feeling bored, so i created a blog for my cookies and the thing hanged halfway!!!
I lost all the changes made :( and yuan's alr on his way here.

I can only do it next time :(

Just now my mom and yuan had an 'indirect conversation' with each other over the phone.
FUNNY TTM.

Me: Check your bank acct later to see if the money's trf-ed alr ok!
Mom: Yeah and then got money can treat her on her birthday!
Yuan: Okay then we go hawker centre eat hokkien mee set!
Me: Noooooooo!
Mom: Not only treat her, still got us! HAHA
Yuan: K i'm gonna leave home soon.
Mom: V clever hor! Know got ba zhang(dumpling) then come!
Yuan: HAHA YEEESSS!
Me: On the way here check your bank acct k!
Mom: No.. on the way here buy dessert!
Yuan: I didn't hear anythinggggggggggggggggg!
Me: HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

K so now i need to shower and prepare!

Patri let's go tanning tomorrow!!!!