Sunday, May 23, 2010

#804.

So what have i been doing?


Mr Poon's birthday present :)

Studying with yuan always ends up like this. Yuan even wrote smth cheesy for me. Literally. HAHAHAHA


Yesterday i went to Wild Wild Wet with my family. Yuan was supposed to come but he couldn't come in the end. His ticket is still in my bag! :(


My siblings have muscles and all. But i'm all skin and bones (and fats). Yuan ordered me to do sit ups at home! So far how many done? ZERO. ;)

So today yuan came over to my place to make up for not turning up yesterday! He came over while i was still sleeping!! So we went to lunch with my family, funny moments and after that he hung around before going to AMK to meet his friends. I love all the times we spend together! He saw his card on my table but he refused to take it or open it. He wants it only on tuesday when he comes to meet me! 25th is our month-sary and it's Tuesday! Every Tuesday is pure indulgence day at haagen dazs!! :D We had haagen dazs last tues, this tues i wanna have frolick yoghurt!! (See why i need to do sit ups?) Tuesday is our 'dating day'. HAHHAHAHAAHA

Daddy's birthday is approaching. Starting from yesterday i've been working on the scrapbook present for him! It's tiring and it requires alot of patience! But i completed it (halfway), now i need to get photos printed and i can get it done by the day of the party!! (Yuan's invited too, i hope he can come!) :D

K he's online!!! :D BYE!