Saturday, May 08, 2010

#792.

Me: I remember grandmother would bring me to the minimart and buy me those jellies whenever we went to her place!
Mom: Yeah and she always buy you pocky pocky! Everytime when we go on a Sunday, you'd fall sick on the following Monday! You're the only child like that! Super weak!
Me: Yeah, and yeye(grandfather) always scolded you for not letting me eat stuff!

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

I then remembered yuan telling me i'm physically weak.
(HOW TRUE)

Today i woke up early, we went to MOE to get the agreement signed, and we went to have duck rice for lunch. After that i went to Phoon Huat to get more containers and we went home to put the stuff down. Dad then sent me to Tampines Mall before sending auntie home.

My intention: Go to the toilet, print photos, and check out the ovens at Courts and Best while waiting for mom to join me and while waiting for yuan and boonhao.
But after i went to the toilet, i realised my phone was missing!!!!
I then went home to get my phone, (luckily it was at home) and went back to tampines mall! IN THE HOT AND HUMID WEATHER!!!!!!

So i went to develop some photos for Mother's Day, went to take a look at the ovens and we went to Popular to buy stuffs. Yuan then came to look for me and we went to grab a bite.
And after that, WE WENT TO BUY AN OVEN!!!
Like seriously! I didn't expect myself to get an oven today la!!!

Went home and started baking. Wasted about 2 trays of dough while trying to find the right time and right temperature. Super demoralised!!! :( And i still haven't found the right temp yet.
I gave up and went back to my old oven.
Gonna try to finish baking tomorrow, if not on Monday!! :D
I hope i get new orders!! :)

K so that's about it.

Yuan's a sweet boyfriend. :)