Thursday, May 06, 2010

#790.

Today we did a mini birthday party for my little sister.
Okay not so little after all, it's her 13th birthday. HAHA

Woke up in the morning, went out with dad and mom to do some stuff, we then went to phoon huat and bought lots of ingredients! Mom wants me to start a mini business, she wants me to bake cookies and then we'll sell to earn some pocket money!! :D sounds exciting and i hope we get some returns so that i can persuade her to buy me an oven!!!! :D

Oh yes, maybe i should add an oven in one of my plans! :)

So we went to collect the birthday cake from Bakerzin after that, went home and prepared the food and all.

Yuan came over after school ended :)

It's been 2 days since i last saw him but he looked so different when i opened the door for him! Missed him to the max!!

K so that's about all. :D