Sunday, April 25, 2010

#783.


That's my funnyman with a fake smile. :D



Awwww :')
I felt so touched when i read the contents, and i LOL-ed when i read the last line.
He's really my funnyman!



That's what i did for him. Intended to put photos there but i reckoned this board was supposed to be meant for him to put his own stuff!

Today was a great day.

Yuan came over to my place, we hung out for awhile before heading to SPCA!
Yuan agrees with my dad, i'm street smart!!
After going to SPCA, we decided to only get the cat in september or november when we're fully ready. He wants to adopt the 3 cats (Two males and one female) together!
Still excited over it!! Hopefully they'd be still 'un-adopted'!

We then headed to Bugis after much thought, and we dined at Fish And Co. The bugis branch isn't good! :(
We forgot to take pictures of our food, especially yuan's! HUGE SAMBAL FISH!
Walked around before he sent me home.
I got him into trouble :(

Okay but i really enjoyed the day with him.
Awesome Pawsome! :)

Wanted to blog about many funny things that happened today, but i can't remember what happened!!!

One thing i remember,
i love him TTM!! :')