Monday, April 19, 2010

#778.

I have a wonderful boyfriend.

He'd scold me when i don't have my regular meals/forget to eat,
he'd nag at me for not bringing a jacket,
he'd protect me from anything (when he's there of course) because he thinks i'm physically weak (-.-),
he'd encourage me when i feel lousy,
he'd reason things out for me, so when he says i'm not at fault, i know he's not saying it to make me feel better but he knows i'm really not at fault.

Today i looked at him for a few seconds and said:
"You know what, it's like as if i have a crush on you and i can't believe you're sitting next to me!"
He shook his head and kissed me!!! Awwwwww :')

I must have done like truckloads of charity to be with him this lifetime!!

He's been such a dear. His funny messages always crack me up!!
Not only his funny messages, his funny noises and funny actions!!
FUNNY TO THE MAX!!

Feeling real excited about getting a cat, i've alr chosen the breed i want and all!
Now we just have to save money, and learn how to take care of them, and we can get one alr!!!
*eggciteddddddd*!!!! :D