Saturday, April 17, 2010

#775.



Today i went to yuan's place in the late afternoon. Hung around then we went for dinner after that. He ordered my favourite veggie but it wasn't nice! Not as nice as the one at my place! HAHHAHAHAHA

Was supposed to meet up to get his mom's birthday present but we're going tomorrow instead.
Because it was late, he didn't send me back, and at the bus stop, i met a crazy person!!
This is like the 3rd crazy person!!
Scared the shits out of me man!!!!

Yuan said he'd send me to that bus stop to change bus if he doesnt send me back! <3

Reached home and then we chatted for nearly an hour!
It's funny how long our short talks become, he texted me: 59 minutes and 2 seconds!! after we hung up!

That boy is studying now and i'm giving him 'moral support'.
He says: Thank you for giving me moral support while playing facebook.
It sucks when i have so much things to do and you have nothing to do.
You have so much time to spare while i have no time to spare.
SUCKS!!!

HAAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA


Few of my best friends!
They (esp June and CK) make me don't feel like leaving YJ.
:(

But of course, yuan plays a bigger role in not making me want to leave!
But then again, our relationship is strong enough! :)