Friday, April 16, 2010

#773.


Mom and Dad were saying:"GO TO NAFA, GO TO NAFA!!" while this picture was taken.

HAAHAHAHAHA.
This was taken when we sent mom off at the airport; she went to Macau with her best friend.
Today she left for Macau again, this time with some of our family members.
I totally have no idea why she's going there so often!!

So anyways, i went to Raffles Hospital to get my medical checkup done, and Mr Poon got me to meet him at queensway -.- (He told me town!!)
I never gone to queensway or IKEA alone (SUA GU TTM!) so i was quite scared i'd lose my way. Luckily i didn't, and mr poon still wanted me to look for him inside Ikea, as in inside inside!
I didn't in the end, just met him at the cashier, talked for awhile and i headed to yj!
But it was raining so heavily, so i just met chuping and yuan at northpoint.
Yuan and i then went to BBQ chicken to eat (after getting our pay :D)
It's funny how many times we eat there (countless!) and i always want to capture something but always FORGET TO!!

Yuan and i then took the bus, enjoyed our time together. :')
Time spent away from each other means quality time spent when we are together. (I got this from zt's blog and i think it's so true!)


Today yuan's goodbye kiss made me feel like crying. I wanted to hug him one more time and not take the bus.
I can't wait for the weekend to come so that we can spend time together!! :D