Tuesday, April 13, 2010

#769.

Yuan: "That's my neighbour. He married a malay wife."
Me: "I thought i heard you say he married a malay guy."
Yuan: "HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!"

Yuan: "Did you notice something different?"
Me: "Oh, they built something there!"
Yuan: "It's called a hump, you silly girl!"

Yesterday i sent yuan a message saying, "I had yu pian mi fen with chrysanthemum tea. Bad combination, i feel like crap!"
And after that, i sent my class a message saying "Please go to LT3 for math."
But my phone can only sent 10 contacts at a time, so for the first 10 people i sent the right message, and the next 10 of my classmates, i sent them the yu pian mi fen message!!!

Stupid to the max pls!! They were laughing at me and all la!! HAHHAHAHHAHA

Had choir practice, Mr Poon only managed to talk to us for awhile and he started praising himself. Then gladys, jiayan, alicia and i started saying "Blah blah blah, blah blah blah."
He ignored us for the first time, the second time we did that, he kicked our bottles down!!
HAAHHAAAAH
We then sang "Marshmallow Cheddar Cheese!"
FUNNY TO THE MAXZXZXZX!!
:D

Yesterday on the way home, i saw two guys massaging their girlfriends. Yuan also massaged me while we were walking because i had stiff neck!
Maybe this is the era where girls are more tired and their boyfriends will wait on them!