Saturday, March 06, 2010

#738.

Today was an enjoyable day.

Yuan came in the afternoon, we laid down side by side and he started telling me how he did for his NAPFA. Felt really proud of him :D
And then he helped me to dig my ears! Some people may think it's gross but we dig each other's ears. An action of closeness, i like it :)

We then went to get our hair cut!
First time i cut my hair with him and it was a good cut.
yuan loved it :)

We then walked around and took neoprints!
He didn't want to at first, but then he gave in and he liked the pictures :D

Wanted to head down to town but it was late and i was tired already!
He wanted to bring me to Plaza Sing to see the watch i liked when i saw it online.

We left rather late, but he still sent me home. <3

I really really appreciate the things yuan did for/with me today :)
Can't wait to see him on monday ;)

Thank you so much, yuan.
Everytime i count my blessings, i count you twice :)