Tuesday, March 02, 2010

#736.



Today we had fun :)

Fun till i left my phone at yuan's place -.-

So i went home broke, phone-less, and i don't even know if my ATM card is spoilt (because my maid accidentally soaked it with my skirt :( )

Okay it's totally dumb and retarded!
Yuan passed me his mp3 and told me to listen to it on the bus,
i said: no it's okay, i have my phone's mp3.
He insisted that i take it, so i took it thinking 'aiya take la, anyway won't use one la.'
And in the end i forgot to bring my phone so i ended up using his mp3.

So i reached home and called him, and he said: So what happened to the 'i can use my phone to listen to songs!'
So dumb la.

Oh and today yingling and i played a tiny prank on him.
He got me laughing and everything today.

I enjoyed today :)

And i'm really really sleepy.
Haven't been doing homework, haven't been practising piano!

NEED TO PRACTISE ON MY PIECES AND PATHETIQUE SONATA!
AND NIJI! :( :( :(


Okay it's a nice song and the guy solo is hot!
:D


Oh! And i can't wait for yuan's birthday! Like seriously! HAHA