Sunday, February 21, 2010

#731.

I nearly lost you and i know how hard it is to let you go.
I never ever wanna have to deal with this again.

Yesterday yuan brought me to watch Valentine's Day! :D

He went to school in the morning, and after that he came by to my place,
slacked around and then walked to Century Square to have lunch and watch movie!
We had lunch at the foodcourt and found that they sold good food!
So we thought of eating at this foodcourt for as long as we finish trying food from all the stores! HAHAHAHA

We then went for dinner with our own families after the movie :)

Today i woke up at 4am and then had to send my cousins to the airport.
Super tiring.

I then baked cookies just now,
but i think it's like a failure! :( :( :(

i hope yuan won't dislike it!


Okay i wanna catch some sleep already, goodnight! :D

"One of the worst feelings in the world is having to
doubt something you thought was unquestionable."