Tuesday, February 16, 2010

#729.

I ENJOYED TODAY BEST, out of the three days of holidays! :D

Firstly, yuan came over to my place to 'bai nian' to my parents and granny,
and then we went to have lunch at E! Hub with aunt eileen and eldest uncle and his family from HK. We then went ice-skating at Kallang!
He was as usual caring, and then there was this funny thing we did outside the rink. He blew into the glass panel and then wrote on the vapour, stuffs like GREAT JOB! and then we kind of made the kids in there happy! HAHA it was fun!

Then he went in, and i wrote a I♥U! for him, he then did sign language to me! LOL
Okay random but then it was fun.
HAHA we then went to Aunt Flo's house to bai nian, and then went for dinner at Upper Thomson Road! Okay we were supposed to go to Uncle Jeff's home and Aunt Jo's but then we had no time, so we met uncle jeff for dinner.

They decided to call him 'real round' instead of Ah Dom.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Okay in short i enjoyed today!
I like to see my family getting along well with him!

And i think he's really really cool when he knows so much stuff and he's always there when i need him! :D

OH! We also played arcade, and there was this hammer thingy, my dad and yuan competed! HAHAHHA okay my dad was like really bo liao la.
but my dad won both times. HAAHHAHAH!

OKAY yuan's making me go to bed already, goodnight! :D