Monday, February 01, 2010

#718.

Not so long day today,
GET WELL SOON YUAN!

I'm kind of dreading tomorrow, i don't like amazing race!
Makes me sticky, dirty, tired, ache-y, and most of all, IT MAKES ME TANNED LIKE A DONT KNOW WHAT!

Sis and bro came back from Langkawi today evening, dad went to work straight after sending them back :(
He went to Langkawi too..
Anyways okay i missed them both equally. :)
And they're like tanned like dont know what too.
So after tomorrow we'd be like the same! HAHAHHA

Yuan and i went shopping for like.... 30 minutes today!
That crazy idiot wants to get BLUE PANTS (like really BLUE) for CNY!
It's like super ...........
He says he wants to be different and wants to prove to me he can pull it off with other tops and still look good!
Okay also because it's cheap la.

His $39 Topman Jeans became $116. (he's still grumbling about not buying it that day.)
HAHAHAHAHHAHA.

Okay i like to talk about him, he's really cute :)

Sometimes i look at him and i really feel like laughing because i think he's really cute.

Today he told me he danced with this J1 girl who looks really like peipei.
So i said: Oh then she held your hand! (pretending to look bothered)
and then he replied: Yeah, her hand quite smooth leh!
Me: really? smoother than mine?
Him: Touches my hand and say yeah!
Me: So you like holding her hand better?
Him: Nah, i like rougher hands like yours, better to grip! won't slip off!

I was touched by what he said, even though i wasn't even bothered that he held that girl's hand -.-

I ever remembered he said this to me when we first started holding hands, he said:
I hate holding your hands. They're so irritating i can't let go.
:) :) :)
I love him like no one else.

Time will fly past this week!

'Un-confidence' suddenly.
:(

And i miss Mr Poon! :(