Sunday, January 31, 2010

#716.

UPDATES ON FRIDAY'S MEETING!



Look at the number of people there! yuan and i was saying that if all these people were the JC1s and then they all screamed like those fans, orientation would be like WOOOOOOO.


LOOK AT WHAT THE STUPID HOCKHAO DID TO ME!
Take photo and then cut me out :(
But then i had my sweet revenge :) HAHAHHAHAHA



:)

Looks unglam though, tired body, aching body, sticky body, and messy hair.
Okay yuan's hair isn't messy. Only mine.
HAHHAHAHHAAHA!

I just got reminded, there was once,
yuan called me and said he just finished bathing, going to sleep.
Then i started wondering, "Don't you have to wait for your hair to dry?"
and then i was like 'OH YA. you don't have to wait anymore.'
Okay not so funny, but then I FORGOT HE SHAVED HIS HEAD!
Normally in the past he would chat with me while waiting for his hair to dry!
HAHAHAHHAA

I've been having a tummyache since i woke up this morning :(

I miss yuan :(

Tonight onwards i'm going to sleep earlyyyyyyyy.
Gonna put on masks and start taking care of my face and myself!

CNY is on V day and it sucks :(
No chance for us to celebrate the day together :(

OH and i've been thinking about his birthday,
now i don't know what to do for him on V day!

I was browsing around GV's and Cathay's website,
and i saw this when i was at the read more for 'Hachiko: A Dog's Story',
and below i saw this:


HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! I think its damn funny that it appeared on the page la!
It makes sense because i'm one of the people who'd want to buy animals after watching such shows even though in the end i wouldn't, but it makes sense to put it there.
BUT IT'S JUST FUNNYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
Maybe because i haven't seen this before...
HAHAHAHAH

I was quite interested in 'My Ex',
but he kept dissuading me to watch it.
And after awhile, without much effort, he said okay let's watch it! :D
So nice of him, everytime he gives in to me, i won't feel like watching already because i think he's really nice to give in to me and i want to be nice too! HAHAHA

I miss Mr Sim :(
if he was around, maybe things would be better.

I miss SG22 :(
All the fun and laughter...

Okay i'm going to practise piano! BYE:D