Thursday, January 28, 2010

#714.

I was in the bus this morning and i looked at the advertisements in the bus. It says " These Adorable Children Will Bring Joy And Happiness To You." There are like 5 pictures of babies there, but they don't look very appealing to me! It's like they don't look happy la!

HAHAAHHAHAH oh! And there was this guy with a cool phone! Okay maybe not so cool, but cool enough to let me stare at it for like 5 minutes.

Anyways, school was boring. Don't even want to talk about it.

But i think my boyfriend's really cool. I enjoy gazing at him, look at him do stuffs. I think he's really handsome. :)

Weilun says he's going into NS next thursday! SO FAST!
I think he's really nice too. :)

Today after school, something happened to patri and she was so angry she cried.
I even told her: for me to cry in anger, i have to be REALLY REALLY angry.

And it happened.

I got so mad that i cried.

But yuan was really sweet to me and it makes me love him even more than before, and i never want to let him go.

Everytime i got angry with something, i'd walk very quickly and always leave him behind. I don't talk and i just frown and pout. Sometimes if i'm really angry i would even scream and shout out all my unhappiness to him even if i wasn't angry with him.
But he'd just let me scream, he'd let me walk quickly, he wouldn't stop me, instead he'd speed up and walk right beside me.
Everytime i cried in front of him, he'd hug me and it tells me that i shouldn't be upset anymore because i've got him.
I'm really really thankful that he's always there for me.

Everyone thinks i'm lucky that i have him as my boyfriend. I think i'm lucky too.

This afternoon, weilun talked about the 3 brothers. Though he made it really comical, his three brothers are Loss, Regret and Cherish.
I've learnt alot from that '3 brothers' and i WILL cherish yuan.

Today we've brought our relationship to a further step. :)

I love him and i'm NEVER EVER gonna pretend i don't know him.
Because he's the person i love the most.