Friday, January 15, 2010

#697.

Ultimately, you win. Really, I admit defeat if that’s what you want me to do. But just know that you’ve disgusted me so much. Disgust would be an understatement. To think that someone of your maturity level would actually have said something like this. I won’t be surprised if nothing goes your way in the future because you are simply an empty vessel. A pampered empty vessel who thinks that the world revolves around you and your principles. So go on, act like this. It didn’t bother me a single bit. Rather, it made me have new found respect for myself.

The next time you want to come up with a lie, please come up with a more convincing one.
I feel so insulted when i know that your intelligence is only of this level.

I don't know why i even bother 'dedicating' a post to you.

I'm gonna work VERY hard to get into one of the two schools so that i can leave this school.

You know what's the biggest mistake i've made?
It's telling people "Hey she's nice! She's not that bitchy as you all make her sound." for 9 months.
I'm so glad i have three months to tell people "HEY I WAS WRONG. SHE'S REALLY A BITCH."

I've NEVER EVER seen a person who is so irrational and biased and egoistic.
I'm glad you're not a man if not you might end up not getting married.


Only the smart people will like you because you'll be very nice to them.
I hope one day they become stupid so that they get you see the way you change your expression REALLY REALLY quickly. I'm so impressed by the way you could do it, seriously.
That's probably the only thing i think you can do it perfectly nicely.

Thank you for letting me see your ugly side. I now think that i'm really a nice person and i have hope in this society because i'm a better person than you are.

I hope to throw my success at your face one day. It's my new found goal.
I'm sure this isn't the end, there will be a chance for me to throw it right at your bitchy face.

Well, do not be happy if people sides you and disagrees with me,
because it only shows that they are pretending to like you.
You have to feel sad because no one likes you genuinely.

See, another point to tell you that i have found even more respect for myself.

Really, thank you very much.
:)