Wednesday, January 13, 2010

#693.

Today, i realised that i seem to have become the 'talk of the town(school)'.
Many many people (whom i don't know) knows that i'm leaving for La Salle / NAFA!

Anyways, i went to La Salle and NAFA today to hand in my certificates and blah blah.
My audition is coming in 2 months! *GASPS*

I then went to school to help out, it's open house!
I had fun :)

Anyways, yuan and i have been talking about me going to another school.
We're going to get through 2010 and hold hands together to welcome 2011. :)

Yuan said: Everyone seem to know that you're leaving! I have to pretend that i'll be sad la!
(THAT IDIOT.)
And i said: You can always just tell them that you won't miss me! HAHAHA

AIYA this thing is like totally random, i don't know why i'm blogging about this. (I'm just bored)

OH and i'm getting hooked on FRIENDS.

I was watching it with yingling and sang just now, we were like crazy people laughing out loud!

I even got so excited i called nithya!

R: HEY do you know janice?
N: janice? No... why?
R: I'll tell you something, i bet you know her! Here goes...
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
N: OMG! HAHAHAHHAH I KNOW HER!
R: NO IT'S NOT OMG, it's OHHHHHH MYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDD!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA! I laughed till i cried!



LISTEN TO THE OHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AND THE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PART!
OMG i'm still LOL-ing everytime i hear her say it! HAHAHA

Yingling, yuan and i had dinner together just now.
We were talking about the funny parts in friends, and gossiping,
telling yuan how girls think and blah blah blah.
I bet he got freaked out.

Okay tomorrow i'm going to school to celebrate apple's birthday! :D
i hope she'll come to school!

Okay i'm going back to watch friends! :D
Should i help yuan with his articles? Hmmm...