Thursday, January 07, 2010

#681.

Today yuan and i went to La Salle to enquire about some stuff and walked around the school.

He was very very impressed with the carpet grass walkway (or whatever that is la) HAHA

Enjoyed myself today :) OH and i found out that if i got into la salle, mr poon might become my teacher! OMG that would be damn cool! :D
HAHAHA

Before that yuan brought me to have good chicken rice at liang seah street.
He bought me kangkong too! <3

So we walked around and went to this huge 7-eleven that reminds me of hongkong's 7-eleven! They sell food in there like beehoon, rice, i dunno what la. and they even have a place for people to eat there! i thought it was cool (because i didn't see that in s'pore before..), SUA GU right! HAHAHA!

So anyways we walked around bugis for awhile before going home.
Mom wanted me to apply today but i still haven't got prepared yetttttt!

It's midnight already. I promised yuan to sleep at 12 but it's 12.45am already!



We wanted to capture an image of us in La salle, but my camera had no battery and i forgot i had a spare battery! HAHA