Wednesday, December 30, 2009

#669.

Maybe it's my mood, but the internet and everything around me is pissing me off.

I wanted to watch CHAW today, but yuan went to malaysia just now.
He woke up and was told that they were going to go to malaysia.
Super last-minute.

So i can't watch it with him, and he didnt like the idea of me going out with eugenue.
I wanted to ask eugene to watch it with me since he asked me out today.

I shall finish my cookies ingredients today.

The ones i baked on monday received good response, yuan loved it, wisarut, rosani, weilun, vincent, joel they all liked it too.
And since xiong-ge asked me to bake for him, i shall do it today to kill time.


Really feeling lousy today.
I hoped today would be a better day.
But it doesnt seem like a better day :(
even videos i watch seem very .... depressing.