Saturday, December 26, 2009

#663.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D


I hope you enjoyed your day :)

This was the pictures i wanted to post yesterday :)

STILL LOVE IT SO MUCH, CANT GET TIRED OF IT :)

WINNIE THE POOH PLANNER!!!!! GASPSSSSSSSS


Yes. I can. I found him :)

i'm really sleepy already.
Been up since morning, getting food from the market,
dad drove yuan and i around to get food and cake,
and preparing food for the party.
Quite a success i would say, :)
yuan and i had fun too :):):)


okay i'm really sleepy already.
Tomorrow there's class BBQ, wanted to go for the council one but i already gave my word to go for the class one.
Afterall it's a 'Post-Japan' kind of thing,
i wouldnt even feel 'in'.

Goodnight everyone :)
OFF TO CALL YUAN AND SAY GOODNIGHT :D


and he says, i wanna carry you back to my home!