Thursday, December 24, 2009

#659.

I'M BORED, SO I'M BLOGGING!

Maybe i should do somemore baking since i have all my ingredients and i have nothing to do!

I gave a bottle of the cookies to DAGE, and the other two boxes are for my two aunties, and one for my granny!
NONE FOR YUAN because they finished a bottle of it during the party!

Yingling says: Your cookies not nice leh! SOOOO SWEET.
(continues to chew)
Miaoting: Ya then you'll say "I'll finish it so that the rest won't have to suffer eating it."
Yingling: HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

walao i thought she meant it okay!


What's For Christmas??

I GOT YUAN SOMETHING HE WANTED FOR QUITE A LONG TIME!
I INSISTED IT'S PURPLE AND NOT WHITE (Because he loves the white and hates the purple!)
But i got the white la of course.
HAHAAHAHAHAH, not afraid to put it here because i know he wont see it.
Even if he sees it, he'd have opened it already! HAHAHAHAHA

I'm giving him my mp3 (with something inside of course) for our anniversary:D
Time flies, 8 MONTHS!

Yesterday i confirmed what i have noticed over the months.
Yuan likes to open presents. Though i look more excited than him, he's actually MORE excited than me! REALLY!
HAHAAHHAHAAH

I'm really really bored.

Since i'm only going to meet him tonight, i'm going to bake another batch of cookies now!

BYE! :D