Tuesday, December 15, 2009

#651.



HAHAHAAHAHAHHAH! i LOL-ed when i saw this.

It's 7pm now, but because of the rain and all that, it feels like 8pm already!

Brother came home today! :D :D
I missed him (though not as much as when he went to india)
But he's like sleeping already and tomorrow he's going for sailing! :(

I don't feel the motivation to study. Everyday is like a slacking day.
Sucks.
I really wish i could just sit down and study.
I know yuan's very disappointed in me.
:(


I added photos to my mural today, but i'll just take a shot of it when i add more pictures!
HAHAHAHA yuan came today and said: dun put these photos leh! So paiseh leh, later your parents see how retarded we behave. HHAAHAHAHA

Today during lunch, i ordered laksa and yuan ordered meepok.
Once we sat down, i felt that i should have ordered meepok because it looked so much better than my laksa. we then exchanged our bowls after eating half of it.
When we exchanged the bowls, the meepok didnt look as good as the laksa.
HAHAHHAAHHAHA so random.
but i really don't know why. HAHAHAH

Okay i'm going to try to finish my card today! :D