Sunday, November 22, 2009

#634.

SO... yuan really came to my house (really to my surprise)

We had lunch, and then slacked awhile before going downstairs to buy dessert for grandmother and ourselves.
After that, he went to my bed and fell asleep!

I was really kind, i left him alone to sleep and watched my videos,
and then he started to snore softly. (softer than my brother at least)
I began laughing to myself, so i went over to him and laid beside him.
I started to giggle and then he woke up!

He smiled at me, and while looking at him,
I wondered how much luck i've accumulated in my previous and present life,
to have found a wonderful boyfriend.

I then told him he was snoring, HE DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!

So i left him alone again and he fell back asleep shortly.
I then went to his side (again) and i closed his mouth for him.
He was actually pretending to sleep so he let me manipulate his mouth.
AND THEN HE SUDDENLY HUGGED ME!
i smiled to myself as he embraced me.


Anyway this post is totally random and i'm REALLY REALLY full and bloated.

okay i gotta go sleep already!
i havent studied today :(

Music supp paper's in 16 DAYS! GASPSS