Thursday, November 05, 2009

#617.

my darling boy went to sleep while i was in the cinema! :(
the ':(' is unnecessary, but anyways...


i watched 'Julie & Julia' with mummy just now,
reached home only at 11.30+,
so here i am blogging, (and supposedly working on my cue cards)
and he's sleeping soundly :(

HAAHAHHA, why the hell am i jealous over my boyfriend?
he's been working on his EoM and I&R,
hence he hasnt slept well for the past 2 nights.

i hope he gets well (NOW) because there's so much food i wanna make
but he cant eat them because he might probably just lose his voice.

I'M SO GONNA BAKE MY FAVOURITE COOKIES RIGHT AFTER MY OP.
i bet his mom misses the taste of it :D



i remember the very first time i went to his place,
his mother was baking and before i left, she said:
"Next week come earlier okay, then we can bake tgt!"
i LOS-ed.


couple of days ago, we went to fairprice with his mom and little brother,
and i wanted to try Betty Crocker's Double Chocolate Chip cookies recipe,
but he didnt allow me to buy it.
he said that i would be wasting money because i can bake better cookies than that,
and i have all the ingredients.

No, i forgot to get brown sugar that time (i forgot why i was baking)
and i used granny's.
it was actually meant for her liang teh-s.
and she's been cooking liang teh recently,
i hope she havent finished using it else i'd need to go to simei to get it again.
OH and i need to get butter too.

i remember leonard always helps me to get them because he lives near phoon huat
and leonard, everytime i see NONO on tv, my granny and i will get reminded of you.
speaking of NONO, that day i laughed out SUPER loud at his place when i saw how retardedly NONO behaved.
lucky his dad wasnt around, or it'd be damn embarassing.
but not so bad la, he LOL-ed with me.



okay, i really gtg and get my cue cards done.

TATA :D