Monday, October 26, 2009

#611.

I LOVE MY DADDY! :D


daddy went to help me to collect my free movie passes from Nuffnang.
i told him if got anything can call me.
he called me when i was having PW.
after the lesson i called him back,

he said:"I went to the office just now, the door was locked! I used the intercom to call in but no one picked up! So i knocked down the glass door and went in to take the movie passes. I got 20 of them, ask your friends who wants. BUT ah, i'm now at tanglin police station. call mummy and ask her to bail me out! the policeman said the singapore law states that when i'm in their station i can only receive calls, cant call out. call her for me ok! bye!"

i was laughing like mad (till peipei asked if i'm mad)
then i called mummy and told her.
DAMN FUNNY MANZXZXZ, my daddy's a crayzee person!



i regret not doing the EOM that time :(
now i have to hand in the final piece on wed :(