Monday, October 19, 2009

#605.

YIHE IS A HAPPY YIHE TODAY ! :D



we met up and loooked for my bestfriend-s, the 2 Ss. HAHAAHAHAH!
yeah, it's shaocong and shimin.
damn hilarious, we were like plagued with the laughing gas.

they then left for amk hub,
while yuan and i walked around cineleisure.
(we nearly took those kiddy neoprints :D)

walked all the way to far east to look for my bag,
the lady selling it is damn funny.
she said this in front of yuan: ask him buy la, dun care him.
all men are like that, jio you that time, so nice right! now not nice alr,
wait till you two get married!
HAHAHAHAHHA

then rushed back to cineleisure for our movie,
the long queue pissed me off because I WAS HUNGRY!
luckily we werent late.

we watched (500) days of summer,
it wasnt as nice as i expected,
[i wanted to watch the deadly tsunami! :( ]
i expected it to be sad, according to the movie reviews,
but it wasnt THAT sad.
funny at some parts though,
i liked the 'puma' and the 'penis' and the 'hi i'm autumn'.
LOL


saw a couple of YJC-ians,

OH and yuan likes my curly hair.
:D



we then went to orchard ion after the movie,
walked around, played around,
did my errand and then met up with zhenyu for dinner.

they were then too tired to continue to peninsular,
so zhenyu headed home while yuan and i went to 'ten penis' (Tampines)

we then walked around T1, (cause i desperately wanted him to buy clothes back)
I LIKE THE WHITE TEE SHIRT THAT HAS THE GREEN OUTLINE :(:(
we should go there to buy :D


okay i'm going to bed already,
tomorrow I'M GOING TO PACK MY ROOM :):):)

and wed we're going SUNTANNING! :D
and meeting peggy :)



(i saw this super nice red wallet which i wanted to buy in june, but i didnt.
and now i've seen it again, i regret not buying :( will my super nice boyfriend buy for me? :P )


lazy to upload pictures,
GOODNIGHT :D