Sunday, October 11, 2009

#599.




THE SUCKIEST MONDAY OF THE YEAR: ECONS PROMOS PAPER.


and what the hell am i doing here?!!

PROCRASTINATING.






boyfriend called me a couple of times to see if i'm studying.

i must not let him down.
the next time he calls, i should be at the table reading my essay outlines.


YIHE CAN PROMOTE! :D


but i still want to blog about friday.


i thought the performance was disaster.
i screwed up on the notes and I EVEN HAD A SLIGHT MEMORY LAPSE.
i was pissed off by it.

went to yuan's house with the intention to study,
wanted to go home to change but didnt in the end.

so went lunch with his entire family (except zhenye cause he was at camp)
i was still scared of his dad. (According to yuan, my dad is scarier but i think otherwise. AHAAHAHA)
so went back to his home, wanted to study,
but his dad wanted to wash his van, so we all went to help him!

it was really hilarious.
there should have been a photographer there to take photos.
HAHAAHA

so after car-washing,
we went to bathe (in different bathrooms, of course. AHHAHAA)
and we studied for about 2 hours ONLY.

went home after dinner.
my super nice boyfriend sent me home :)


OHHOHOOHOOHOHOH!
i changed my carlsberg money bank to mountain dew because the can looks nicer! :D




(I have to keep reminding myself.)


BYE! TIME TO STUDY! :D