Monday, October 05, 2009

#597.

That video really serves as a reminder,
that i shouldnt take my family for granted.
ESPECIALLY MY DEAR GRANNY.

i don't know what'd happen to me if i lose her one day.
i really don't want that day to come,
i don't wanna leave anything for myself to regret in future.


suddenly i remember,
i haven't been spending time with my paternal grandmother.
not so close as we already were,
i also don't want to regret in future.

it's time i pay her a visit after the promos.


i wanna come home early everyday so that i'll spend time with granny.
i wanna come home to eat her dinner.
i wanna see her watching the long winded taiwanese drama,
then telling me what's happening.
i wanna wake up early to walk with her at the park in the morning when i have no school.

so many things i wanna do,


suddenly i dun feel like going to japan,
i feel like going to genting with them.

*********************************************************************