Sunday, September 20, 2009

#586.

yesterday,
went to IKEA with the excos (minus pris and jervy)
i represented pris to go. LOL

it was really fun,
and i really starved.
hahahhaha.

memories of us when we were at ikea set me smiling as i walked around.
the fun i spent there with yuan and them really made me feel loved and happy:)

so we had lunch there,
it was really fun and i enjoyed my chicken wings.
aidil (esp) and the rest kept disturbing me about getting the least food but eating the slowest.
had TONS and LOADS of fun la, i dun even know how to describe them.
the amount of crappy things we shared in the bus,
like dreams and blah blah blah,
it was really hilarious.

i look at chinrong differently now.
it came subconsciously, im like such good friends with this crazy guy,
and i suddenly recalled that i didnt like him during the start. LOL


esp when yuan came to look for me at yishun safra (:D)
the multiple shots we took of chinrong was really really hilarious.
i cant wait to get my hands on the photos.

lots of scandolous photos,
with chinrong, aidil, yifei and of course my yuan:)
i really enjoyed bowling with them.

and im really glad my boyfriend mixes well with my friends.
HAHHAHAHAH

photos will be uploaded when i get them from chuping,
though i have quite a number from seow alr.
but i really wanna post chinrong's retarded face.
AHAHHAHAHAHAH



as i have promised yuan,
im going to continue doing my math tutorial.
bye:)