Saturday, September 12, 2009

#582.

BLOGGER STILL HAS PROBLEMS ONCE IN A WHILE. (like now)

I'm in the midst of creating a tumblr account,
but their customizing part is really confusing (to me)
and i'm really really really lazy to sit down and concentrate on doing it.

maybe i should stay loyal to blogger.

LOL

what the hell am i talking about manz.


i mentioned in my previous post that i have to finish my music essay,
but I HAVENT DONE IT YETTTTTT!

the thought of shiying completing it already, makes me shiver.

i remember lesson that day,
he said: one week to do, can finish right?
i was still confident that i'd finish it.
OMG.


i hope i can see yuan today.







tomorrow we all have to wake up super early to go to east coast park for the trialaton event.
i hope i enjoy myself.
yuan promised to bring me to watch the sunset! :D

i bet he isnt really expecting much ever since i went back on my word about kite flying on tuesday.
though we did go on wednesday,
i can never forget the disappointment he had on wednesday.
it was a side of him which i never seen before.
still thinking about it, still feeling guilty.

but i know he isnt angry with me, BECAUSE HE LOVES ME!
LOL



i hope he finishes his PW earlier so that we can meet to do math.

meanwhile...
I WILL DO MY MUSIC ESSAY.

I WILL!



(damn PW, i still have PW to do.) :( :( :( :( :(



I LOVE MY CHEEKY ROUND!

(now when i type this, i remember you drawing cheeky round,
and i still have to say this even though i know i said this many times.
you suck at drawing smileys! but i like :D)

HAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAH

i bet he's gonna kill me when he sees this.