Thursday, September 03, 2009

#575.

PISSED OFF PISSED OFF PISSED OFF!!!!!!








i'm not going to think about these unreasonable people
and concentrate on my exams.
when all is over,
i will disappear from their sight.
i bet they're going to be damn happy.



that's good.
i hate to face them too.









I HAVE LEARNT MUCH FROM THE CONFLICT MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
BUT THEY ARE FAR TOO UNREASONABLE FOR ME TO CONTROL AND THINK OF WHAT I SHOULD DO.













sometimes i love my blog.
after i've vented my anger on the keys,
i seem to feel better.









i love school.
i think i have wonderful people around me like yuan,
sg22, sg06, students' council, choir clique, etc etc.
even the teachers are nice to me.
(except mrs lim who always gives me an angry face, even when shiying and i gave her teachers' day presents. LOL)

i'll be going to desaru on sunday,
i wish yuan was going and the trip was 1 year long.
i bet i'd enjoy it more than here i am in spore.







BYE.