Monday, August 10, 2009

#559.

i love yuan :)

yuan sent me a message last night,
to tell me that if he never text me when i wake up,
i should text him to wake him up.

i woke up,
and texted him.

and guess what, he texted me at the same time.
SUPER CRAYZEE.

what do they call this?
TELEPATHY. :D



so anyways,
went out with yuan and boon hao.
had lunch together,
the way boon hao eats is totally mad.
i think there is an imaginary external stomach attached to his mouth.
he freaking eats alot la.
HAHHAHA

wanted to watch 'Where got ghost?'
but it was all nearly fully booked.
so we caught the hangover instead.
i thought it was funny,
but not THAT funny than i expected when shengwei told us about the movie.

i hate school. :(

but seeing yuan gives me an imaginary strength to wake up early in the morning and head to school :)


my yuan :)