Tuesday, August 04, 2009

#550.

YIHE LOVES YUAN.



yuan really makes me laugh like crazy in school,
he really makes me feel happy when he does retarded stuff.
HAHAHA

today there was a talk on NS and all that,
and this person talked about 'ALIEN INVASION' -.-

and the moron started saying:
'what if pokemon attacks singapore? like pikachu comes and use thunderwave on us,
then we'd be paralysed, and BLAH BLAH BLAH'
PPG kept laughing and yvonne added on with the antidote and all that.


today school was crazy.
during first break, gets asked: rachael can i carry your bagpack? i never carry bagpack before neh.
so i said okay, and she carried my bag to the library.
the moment we sat down, she asked me to change bag with her for the rest of the day!

it was super funny la,
i was sooo amused i had to call yuan to hurry up to the fourth floor to see 'my new bag'.

after that when i saw gets,
i told her her new bagpack looks really cool.
HAHAHAHAHA


but i like her bag eh, i wanna buy a bag something like that! :D



i feel so tired.


yesterday i didnt do any work after coming home.
but i slept at 2am la what the hell.


okay i just put on a mask earlier on,
i dun wanna waste it by sleeping late.
rachael will sleep at 11pm! :D



TATA :D





my boyfriend is just so great.
everytime we walk on the streets,
whenever he sees people walking towards us that look scary and dangerous,
he'd pull me to his other side and be in between the person and me :)

my boyfriend told me today,
"i like the happy you. be happy okay? :)"





yuan, i'll be happy.
for your sake, i promise :)